Perhaps you’ve heard of the phenomenon known as IV drip. Monaco, the UK, the UAE, and many other countries have already made this service available almost everywhere.
When compared to oral medications, the IV method allows you to quickly deliver vitamins to the body while bypassing the gastrointestinal tract with its acids and microorganisms. A single vitamin injection can replace a two-week course of oral vitamin intake.
So what are the benefits of IV therapy?
- It’s fast: you can call a doctor specialised in IV therapy at home and he or she will perform the procedure in an hour.
- It improves immune system: most IV cocktails are aimed at improving the immune system, which is very important for the overall health of any person. You can achieve significant results in just one procedure.
- It improves you mood: Few people realise that a lack of vitamins and minerals in the body can affect our mood. IV therapy will aid in the restoration of imbalances and the improvement of mood. Other advantages will also work towards boosting your mood!
- It decreases toxins: The IV therapy can be used to treat hangovers as well as to eliminate toxins that our bodies accumulate from the environment. Headaches are also relieved as a result of this.
- It can be done during pregnancy: IV therapy can not only be used during pregnancy but also stimulates health boost.
- It can be tailor made: Doctors are in charge of such procedures. They will run your tests and choose the best vitamin cocktail for you based on the results.
What is your reaction?