Advice for Working Mothers
If you've recently returned to
work after having a baby, you may feel overwhelmed
by guilt and exhaustion.
The Builder's Association of Northern Nevada offers
this advice for new moms who work:
● Talk to other working mothers about their
feelings, experiences and tips for adjusting.
● If you can, ease yourself back into work by
starting with fewer hours and working your way up.
● Cut back on extracurricular activities until you
● Negotiate a new schedule with your employer, if
possible. ● Set new work hours, limit travel, and
define how early or late you can work.
● Make every moment with your baby count.
● Remind yourself that the income you earn helps
support your child, and that children of working
mothers grow up just fine.Advice for Working Mothers.