30 Benefits of Garlic
Garlic (Allium sativum), an herb used widely as a
flavoring in cooking, has also been used as a
medicine throughout ancient and modern history to
prevent and treat a wide range of conditions and
You can increase the health benefits you receive
from garlic by letting it sit after you've chopped
it or crushed it. If you give your chopped/crushed
garlic time to sit before changing its temperature
(through cooking) or its pH (through the addition of
acidic food like lemon juice), it will give the
alliinase enzymes in garlic an opportunity to work
on behalf of your health.
If you’re keen to find out how garlic can be used to
assist in your health, sit back and read our 30
amazing health benefits of garlic!
1. Helps treat atherosclerosis.
2. Helps lower cholesterol.
3. Has the ability to lower blood pressure.
4. Helps treat gout.
5. Treating and preventing the flu and upper
respiratory tract infections.
6. Prevents the growth and spread of bacteria.
7. Helps treat Tuberculosis.
8. Treating purulent wounds.
9. Helps treat Trichomoniasis (a sexually
10. Boosts your metabolism.
11. Prevents the spread of collon cancer…
12. …gall bladder cancer…
13. …rectal cancer…
14. …breast cancer…
15. …and prostate cancer.
16. Helps aid digestion.
16. Treats a yeast infection.
17. Dissolves blood clots.
18. Increases appetite.
19. Kills intestinal worms and parasites.
20. Helps treat cataracts.
21. Helps treat arthritis.
22. Helps treat diabetes.
23. Help treat staph infection.
24. Hells get rid of a tooth ache.
25. Treats acne.
26. Kills warts.
27. Helps treat tetter.
28. Helps in the treatment of boils on the skin.
29. Has a soothing effect on the intestines.
30. Garlic phytoncides are used to treat asthma…