Are you - or your child - at
risk of developing diabetes type 2? Take a moment to
learn these risk factors and warning signs.
● Overweight or obese.
● You or your family members have a history of type
● You are of Asian, African.
● Hispanic or native American descent.
● High blood pressure.
● Lipid (fat) disorders.
● Low physical activity.
● High or low birth weight.
● You had gestational diabetes when you were
carrying your child.
The warning signs
● Frequent urination.
● Excessive thirst.
● Increased hunger.
● Weight loss.
● Lack of interest and concentration.
● Blurred vision.
● Vomiting and stomach pain (often mistaken as flu).