The Questions You Have To Ask
Sexually transmitted diseases are a major health concern
globally. The only way to keep STDs from spreading is to adopt a
responsible attitude towards sexual relationships. If you think
having a discussion before moving your relationship a step
further is uncomfortable, the post-STD talk is going to be much
worse. Here's a list of must-ask questions that you and your
partner should answer honestly before sexual intercourse enters
• How many people have you had sex with?
• Have you ever had unprotected sex?
• Have you had multiple sex partners at the same lime?
• Have you ever had an STD, and was it treated and cured?
• Have you ever injected drugs or had sex with someone who does?